July 28, 2010

Its the time

Sometimes we do need some times to adapt ourselves,
Nothing could hurt u unless u don't let go !
Yea time can heal everything..
And writing can heal urs heart..
Feeling betta as i cant even talk to anyone..
This is the place where i goin to begin..
Express the feeling in the world of words..
That is the best choice ever..
Yea i'm findin a way out~

When u reading this~
I'm fine no worry
Just sometimes I'm not that tough as I think..
Maybe that is too heavy to bear by my heart..
Let it exuding

I'm depressed just because I cant get through
I said its alright
But seem that alright make me feel not alright
I'm smiling
Just because I'm so stupid
Like to thinking so much~
Is the weaknesses of mine ever
I'm just because of one sentences
I'm completely collapse
I'm being shattering

I want draw a line..
I wish i could..
I hope you known me
If u dont then i got nothing to said
Let all these matter fade away in somewhere..
I gonna to alive again !!
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment